- Permanency may be offered & ongoing. Broad range of projects around the metro area
- Looking to start the right person ASAP. Zero Harm working conditions. On-going Work
- New & exciting opportunities. Permanent employment on offer after trial period
Bring your Mining, Building, Construction & Civil experience to be involved with a new & passionate company. Multiple disciplines, projects and areas
Mk2 Recruitment provides outsourced skilled workers & professional recruitment services for short or long term roles within the Mining, Construction, Offshore, Civil Construction and Engineering sectors. Mk2 Recruitment are specialist recruiters with a focus on blue-collar labour hire as a first priority backed up with tailored solutions for permanent recruitment.
Mk2 Recruitment is looking for an experienced earthmoving Skid Steer Operato to work on small and larger scale sites/projects.
Mk2 Recruitment is recruiting this Skid Steer Operator (may be more than one vacancy) for our highly regarded earthmoving client. Our client has several small to medium projects on the go and also has large scale project experience.
Our staff have many years of experience & understand our clients expectations & what's important to our employees.
Applicants MUST have:
- Final trim Skidsteer skills
- Good experience on a CAT 242 machine
- Must also have min MR licence
- Relevant tickets matching skills
- Proven work history & current referees
- High level of experience
- Own reliable transport
- Current drivers licence
- Current White Card (on-line card may not be accepted)
- Other plant Skills & Experience
- Experience working around services
- All-round skills & various tickets
Note: if employment requires the use of advanced tickets the relevant rate of pay will apply.
To apply for these positions please mark your email subject field Plant Operator & your name and forward your resume & tickets to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants must be willing to undergo a full pre-employment medical including D&A testing as required.